Hi lovely ladies! I have always been a sucker for Valentine's Day, whether I had a Valentine or not. I love the pink and red decorations, the hearts, and most importantly the chocolate! I have been so inspired to get back into crafting after seeing so many adorable Valentine's Day crafts on Pinterest lately! That's why I am SO excited to be participating in the #ACraftersDream Valentine's Day Giveaway Hop created by My Merry Messy Life, Tutus and Tea Parties, and Earning My Cape!
and I'll also be giving away a $20 Gift Certificate to Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts, where you can buy any crafting supplies your heart desires!You can also to enter the #ACraftersDream Grand Prize Giveaway to win even more fun prizes!
Grand Prize Information:
- Total Prize Value - $230
- One winner will be chosen
- Prize package from Red Heart Yarn (please make it a hyperlink - http://www.redheart.com/)- $150 value
- Free class from Craftsy (please make it a hyperlink - http://www.craftsy.com/
classes)- up to $50 value
- 1 Year Subscription to Crochet Today (http://www.crochettoday.com/)
- Special Issue of Baby and Kids Crochet from Crochet Today - $9.99
- Giveaway is worldwide! Anyone can enter!
After entering to win the giveaway from Ashley Brooke below, be sure to hop around the other giveaways in the hop to increase your chances! I highly recommend the Grand Prize Giveaway, the Diary of A Debutante Giveaway, and the Unique and Chic Creations Giveaway!